Funny thing is that every time he gets a tomato, he runs in to the house and washes and eats before offering me any... and anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE tomatoes. He was going to send one to Dawn because she said she wanted one. I wouldn't let him... I told them they don't keep in the mail! He is so proud of it. He has to check on his vegetables everyday! I think we might have to build a bigger garden at the community garden next year.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
First Harvest!
Funny thing is that every time he gets a tomato, he runs in to the house and washes and eats before offering me any... and anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE tomatoes. He was going to send one to Dawn because she said she wanted one. I wouldn't let him... I told them they don't keep in the mail! He is so proud of it. He has to check on his vegetables everyday! I think we might have to build a bigger garden at the community garden next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment