I really have to work at taking it easy.... I am doing my best to listen to my body but my body and my mind do not jive!
I have a hundred things going through my head that I wanted done months ago!
1. Weed my yard and mulch it. I did about 15 feet of a flower bed today. It took me about 3 hours! I filled up a lawn bag with weeds and old mulch. It wore me out.
2. Putting up my laundry. My husband ask me why can't I just leave the laundry a couple days. I can't. I feel the need every weekend to do it and to put it away. I have three loads to do right now.
3. Put up the crib. I am getting very nervous about this one. Grant's room is small. I need to get the crib up (first get a crib) so I can see what I need to buy for clothing. Grant is using all the closet drawers. We have no drawers in the room at this time. I hate to be putting up the clothes at the last minute. Can I blame that one nesting?
4. Call for estimates on painting the house. We have a pretty good idea what color we will choose... we just need to figure the time to get it painted.
5. Purge...purge...purge... (get rid of junk)
6. Wash down the bathroom walls and ceiling. I do this about every 4 months with bleach.... I haven't done it since I got pregnant.
7. Spray for bugs outdoors. They are eating my plants. Well, technically I am not supposed to spray but it is driving me up the wall... When I was mulching today, I found so many slugs and insects in the soill.
8. Fertilize. If I just had some time and I wasn't pregnant, I could make my grass look better. This year's rain has done wonders for other plants but my grass is still burnt from last year's drought.
9. Spray walk areas and patios with weed control. There again, I am not supposed to be doing that. I still want it gone and it is driving me crazy to see weeds in the brick sidewalk.
10. Plan the playroom.. Daniel has just finished priming the walls. He needs to add border, trim, and paint.... but I need to get on the ball and decide what I will put in there. I want it done very soon!
11. Go back to home cooked meals. I am so sick of eating out and meals made from the freezer and food from take out. That is been part of my problem about not gaining weight. I need fresh veggies and yummy grilled food with out sauces and sodium to have an appetite.
12. Buy dog steps so the dogs can get on my bed. I keep picking them up and putting them on the bed. I looked for something for a while and could not find what I wanted so I stopped.
13. Clean fridge and freezer.. I hate for them to get dirty and since I buy so many veggies.. It does get dirty after a while.
14. Clean out food pantry and lay down liner paper.
Am I just nesting????
2 comments:
I have some doggy steps you can have. We bought them for Parker, but he gave them the "shnub". Maybe Wurstig or Vienna will use them?
Heather do you want this crib back? I have it still in case you do Rach thought you were getting hers. If you do I will get it to you somehow over the next month.
Post a Comment