Friday, June 19, 2009

30 Week Doctor's Appointment

Today is 30 weeks! Yay!!! I am feeling pretty well. Yes, sometimes I contract like crazy. But the thing is that other days, I don't contract hardly at all. That is very different from Grant- Pregnancy.

I will start seeing the doctor every two weeks. I haven't started seeing the rest of the doctors yet. I will soon.

Anyway, on my cervical check, she said I was long but soft. Soft isn't necessarily bad at this point - it just isn't good. But she is not worried. She gave me a prescription for Terb - anti-contraction medicine. She wants me to take it with a glass a wine, a warm bath, and then, go to sleep, if I am having a lot of contractions. But she isn't adding bed rest to my daily regime. I still need to take it easy. So I have decided that after I sweep up my sidewalk on the side of my house tomorrow, I am done, I won't finish mulching the yard or pull more weeds. I will work on getting baby clothes cleaned and put up. I will try to put together Grant's playroom.

Weight gain - 0 lbs.. but she said she was happy with my overall weight gain.

No comments: