Monday, December 28, 2009

Errata

Every year, Daniel makes me a photo book for Christmas. He makes it for my mom and his mom and for me. It is my favorite gift of all time and I expect one every year. This year, he had to issue the photo book with an errata. When I got mine, I was looking through the pictures and there on Miles picture pages, was my friend's son, Peter. It isn't a big deal except Daniel put those photos on that page for Miles. So I give him a call. "Daniel, did you want Peter on Mile's page?" He didn't know what I was talking about. So then he looked for it and could not find it. I showed him the photo. He didn't mean to put Peter in there. "hahahaha... at least Mommy knows her baby!" Daniel was a little upset by it but I love it...even my husband makes mistakes! I tend to think him as perfect for the most part.

Here is an old picture of the boys - I think they are about 8 weeks here. Miles in the green and brown. This isn't the photo that Daniel used. He put in one of Peter sleeping and it is his profile.

No comments: