Monday, December 28, 2009

Memory 2 - Kristenia

I met Kristenia in college. She was in my boyfriend's classes and a little ahead of me in college. My fondest memory of her is when we ended up staying up late to talk (the first time) in our common area of our apartment (by chance we ended up in the same apartment). I learned then that we had tons in common. In the past, I was scared of her. I just assumed she did not like me (or many others either). That night, I learned that she is pretty quiet until you get to know her and then, she opens up. I had so much fun that night talking with her and laughing it up! I have a lot of respect for Kristenia and I told her mother in law today, how much I appreciated her and her husband's friendship.



Here is a photo of her with Grant. She is his Godmother.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I'm embarrassed. I sound like a crazy person...you were scared of me? Well honestly I was scared of you. My first memory was you wanting your folders back that I had borrowed. Kinda reminded me of the paper kid in "Better off Dead". "I want my two dollars!"

I guess I'll have to post about you now :) Kristenia

Heather said...

Told you, we had tons in common!! We are both socially inept so we come across being bitties! We are really just shy!