Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My New Year's Resolutions

- I want to continue to exercise and get in shape for a 10K run in the Spring.
- I want to eat less meat and more lentils.
- I want to do my best to get up by 4:00 am so I can get home earlier to spend some time with my boys.
- I want to try not sweat the small stuff....like laundry.
- I want to become more focused in my job so that I am more efficient.
- I want to teach Grant to ride his bike so that when Miles is ready to ride with Daniel, we can all hit the bike paths together.
- I want to buy less than I do so that I am working toward not creating havoc on my environment through my greed.
- Learn to laugh longer and harder...
- I want to lose the postpartum baby weight.

No comments: