Monday, December 28, 2009

Memory 1...

Ok, you guys are about to get sick of me... Last year, I was challenged to double my blog entries from the year before. I haven't made it (it has to be 112). I was also tagged recently to write a fond memory about almost everyone I know. This will help me reach my goal so here it goes.


First memory.....my Aunt Sue (this will be picked from random order).


My fondest memory of my Aunt Sue happened when I was in elementary school (I can't remember the actual year). I was visiting my grandparents and father at Christmas. Aunt Sue called on Christmas to wish us a Merry Christmas. I was so excited to talk to her because it felt so important to have someone calling me all the way from Japan! She also had bought us kimonos that year and I loved the exotic gifts. Fun!


My Aunt Sue is the woman in the middle!


No comments: