Hi Heather, I'm still here. :) I stopped going to the Disney site last summer b/c it wouldn't let me reply to posts. I have been wondering how all the iP people have been doing too.
Hey Heather....I am still here too. I just havent been reading as I should. I was in the hospital half of the month of feb with Clara (long story). I had thought of contacting Shel to see if she could help us get in contact with some of the old gang. Not sure if I should just put my email out there on here for you. I am on Facebook as Denise RH (when you go back on there). Would love to have contact with you all again.
2 comments:
Hi Heather, I'm still here. :) I stopped going to the Disney site last summer b/c it wouldn't let me reply to posts. I have been wondering how all the iP people have been doing too.
Hey Heather....I am still here too. I just havent been reading as I should. I was in the hospital half of the month of feb with Clara (long story). I had thought of contacting Shel to see if she could help us get in contact with some of the old gang. Not sure if I should just put my email out there on here for you. I am on Facebook as Denise RH (when you go back on there). Would love to have contact with you all again.
Post a Comment