Last night Grant told me he had a headache. I didn't believe him because he always wants to be sick. I guess he sees the attention others get with being sick.
But, I saw him rubbing his head later on and when he went to bed he had his whole arm over his head (like I do - the pressure feels good). Oh god, please don 't let my baby have his mommy headaches.
Me - Grant, your head really is hurting you.
Grant - Yes mommy, I told you that.
Me - I am so sorry baby. I hope you don't start getting headaches now.
Grant - *Sigh* Mommy, I am ok. I am just going to go to sleep right now and I will feel better in the morning.
I don't know if I had headaches at his age but I do remember having a really bad headache in the fourth grade. A friend of mine at the time (Susan S.) tried to comfort me while I was kneeling by our classroom. I punched her because I didn't want anyone talking to me nor did I want anyone near me. Noise hurt really bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment