Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lent

So I gave up Facebook for Lent. You might be wondering why I didn't give up blogging. Blogging is a chore. I have to make myself do it. It is a lot like scrapbooking - you love the end result but you just have to get yourself to do it. I know that people think that I actually like blogging. I don't. I sometimes type with one hand (Miles in the other). I am constantly interrupted while trying to do a post so I may end up not posting it. And I never get a chance to reread my work until later (usually when I am at work) and I freaking about my grammatical errors. Then, I wonder if I should ever go private (so it is just my own personal journal) so I don't have to worry about these things or worry why no one comments.....Is there something you would like me to blog about? Are you tired of Grant's stories or pictures of our family?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! I like reading your blog but have never commented before. I don't have a blog myself but enjoy reading others. Your Grant stories are too cute, can't wait till we can hear some funny stories about Miles. Sorry to hear he spent Valetines Day in the hospital but glad he's doing better now. Stephanie

Reba said...

i like reading the grant and miles stories. when i read about the 2 of them together, i think maybe i would someday like to have another baby after all.