-I caught a snake in my backyard today. I picked it up so Grant and Miles could see it. It was a small garden snake. Vienna was really interested in killing the snake. I set it free away where she could not get it.
- Grant got in to Imagine Wesley also. It is a chinese charter school. It is also an IB school. I like how close the Neighborhood Charter School is. We will start Grant off in that school. If it doesn't seem to be working, we try to get in the other school.
-Grant has no idea that we are planning him a surprise birthday party.
-I am enjoying having Daniel at home these days. He has been looking for jobs. I told him to figure out what he really would like to do. This is an opportunity to pick out something he really enjoys.
-I kiss my boys way too much. Grant has picked this habbit up. He is always wanting to give you a kiss.
-Miles seems to like the dogs. Grant at 6 months did not pay much attention to them. Miles is always touching them.
-Miles loves being outside in his exersaucer his godmother Jill gave him. He spent over an hour on the front porch yesterday just playing in it.
-I love to see Grant reading to Miles.
-Miles is such a touchy baby. When he takes his bottle, he likes to run his fingers through my hair. When you are holding him, he likes to put his little hands all over your face while studying your expression. If you look at him, he always smiles.
-I have married the most awesome man ever! He is so good to me and has taught me so much ->humility, patience, and love.
1 comment:
Heather please don't stop this blog i get most of my info about your life from this and i will try to reply more so you will know i am keeping up. and i love all the stories about the dogs l
Kids and husband
Post a Comment